Ratings for Dr. William F. Gallagher

Dr Gallagher is a wonderful doctor. It appears he may have retired or changed to another office. Although he is somewhat brusque that's understandable considering all the patients he sees on a regular basis. Dr Gallagher is of the old school of real professionals who does not try to pretend to have good bedside manners. He is straightforward and honest in his appraisals of dermatological problems.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Poor excuse for a doctor. I would never go to him again he is disgusting.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I saw him a long time ago for a scalp condition but he didn't seem to be very helpful or scientific about it. Recently I was told by my doctors office that they wouldn't give me a referral to Gallagher because they know I didn't want him, but then then went ahead and recently set one up without my permission. I go to EMMC For Family Medicine on Union St. Man they are turning into a bunch of goobers over there, but that is a different rating. But I didn't appreciate their disrespecting my not wanting Gallagher for a referral. Anyway, I have friends that have seen Dr. Gallagher and none of them liked him. I guess if your own PCP doesn't like you or care about you then send you to him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. William F. Gallagher's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1960)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bangor, ME