Ratings for Dr. Alan D. Perry

Dr. Perry is the best doctor I have ever had, wish he was closer. I miss him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Perry Just recently left the office I work for... biggest mistake they ever made was to let him go! I would recommend him to anyone and when I find out where he is practicing, I'm transferring my care there. He has the best bedside manner and is very knowledgeable, finding both is hard.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. Perry Is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is very compasionate,and explains every thing so you can understand what is going on. I would highly recommend any one to see Dr. Perry. He would make a wonderful friend.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

I have seen Dr. Perry for about 7 years. I think he is great. I will not go see anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

With out a doubt the most compassionate physician around. Dr. Perry speaks to you as though you are a family member, not a Rhode scholar. Dr. Perry is very knowledgeable in many fields. I would highly recommend him and the practice he works with, Eagles Landing Family Practice.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. Alan D. Perry's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1998)

• United Healthcare Dental