Ratings for Dr. Cylburn E. Soden

I have had a rash near my earlobes for at least 3-5 yrs. I tried everything to get rid of it. Dr. Soden cleared up the rash and now I don't have to cover it up with my hair. He also removed all of my moles and my skin looks much better.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Soden is always late and when we find a treatment that works he stops it and takes another direction. It seems like he is more interested in the return visits than the clearing of my skin.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

I love having appointments at 7:30 AM. The staff is courteous and fast. So Friendly too.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

I have only been seeing Dr. Soden for a few months, but my Grandmother has been a patient for at least 15 years. He is always very pleasant and very helpful. In addition to my dermatological appointments, I have also received laser treatments from his office. I am very pleased overall.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Soden is a very nice person, however his appts are horrible. I am never seen at said time, usually 30-40 mins later. On top of that, no TV in the lobby.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Very good doctor, but never on time. Wait time to be seen is about 1.5 hours

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Cylburn E. Soden's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Oxford