Ratings for Dr. William G. Brown

I went to Dr. Brown when I had broken out in a severe rash. After glancing at my rash for 2 seconds he was convinced that he 100% knew it was a skin fungus. B/c the rash was so severe & was driving me crazy and spreading everywhere, I asked him if he was absolutely sure. He then called his wife, another dermatologist into the office, to confirm it. I went & got the over $300 perscription for this so called fungus, which I was told would take MONTHS to clear up, but on the medication it got MUCH worse. I went to another dermatologist when I returned to college in Texas, where I was told that Dr. Brown was absolutely wrong in his diagnosis & should probably go back to medical school. I didn't have a fungus at all, it was only eczema, which I was given a $2 medication for and it completely cleared up in 4 days! Apparently the stuff Dr. Brown prescribed irrated my eczema even more and thinned my skin to a point that even if i rubbed it lightly it broke open and bled. DO NOT GO TO HIM.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr. William G. Brown's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

MSP/BC Med