Ratings for Dr. Karen L. Beasley

It is rare now days to get the service and dedication that Dr. Beasley provides for her patients. She really listens to her clients concerns and needs and in turn produces great results. It has been a long time since experiencing such great care!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr Karen Beasley has done my Botox as well as my filler and she is just great!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Beasley was so very helpful to me. She took the time to answer my questions in full detail and even showed me a better way to achieve my goals with my skin. She did my Botox and I didn't fell anything. She has a very gentle touch!! Can't wait for her to fill in my wrinkles...that will be in two weeks!!! Theresa S.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Have been seeing Dr. Beasley for several months now, she and her staff could not be more helpful, informative and compassionate. I am absolutely phobic when it comes to needles, Dr. Beasley is so gentle, I can hardly feel injections. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

I've been going to Karen for 7 years, and just love her. The results are amazing (botox, fillers, various laser treatments). She's always very friendly and professional, as is her staff. It's a pleasure going to her office and I highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Didn't have a good experience. Results I had, even though I had scabs etc. as part of the laser treatment, were non-existent and actually part of my skin was worse. Also recommended a sunscreen that actually exacerbated my rosacea instead of the opposite

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Great expereince and results so far. I chose a board certified dermatologist for laser treatment, b/c of horror stories I heard about people getting burned at malls and spas. In good hands here!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

I've seen Dr. Beasley for Botox and fillers, with amazing results. She provides treatment with great skill and care. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Wonderful staff and doc and customer service. Had resurfacing - will need a series of treatments. I'm already scheduled to go back.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Doctor lasered my face for broken capillaries, no good effect whatsoever except to create some textural scarring on nose and under nose. As she was using a vbeam, and if not handled properly (or if it's aimed at good skin mistakenly or from lack of skill or care) will actually scar the skin instead of zap capillaries. Would not recommend unless you want scarring and to throw away your money.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

Dr. Karen L. Beasley's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)