Ratings for Dr. Tina B. West

I'm a new patient at Dr. W's but not new to Botox or fillers. My visit was easy to schedule and I promptly seen . The staff is open and friendly and made me feel quite welcome Dr. W explained my options and the results were beyond terrific . I went back 2 weeks later a 2nd phase and really love the results. Tina West is friendly, approachable , open and real. She's a true artist at what she does. Home run all around!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I am a long time patient of Dr. West. I am always pleased when I get a chance to visit Dr. West's office. I have always gotten good results no matter what treatment I have received. Today was no exception. I had both fillers and Botox. I also got a facial for the first time with recommendations for skin care. I felt like a queen. I would highly recommend Dr. West and her team for anyone considering skin care and maintenance. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I am a longtime patient of Dr. West. Each time I see her, she proves her passion and artistry in the 5 STAR results she helps me achieve in reaching my aesthetic goal to reverse the signs of aging. Dr. West is so gifted in the placement of filler and Botox that no one can tell I’ve been “worked on.” Her warmth and friendly bedside manner affords me the comfortability to express my wishes to her. She listens carefully and is always able to understand the results I seek to achieve. Her thorough communication and ability to clearly address my inquiries yields the most magnificent and natural results. She effectively reverses my "aging look" in a subtle and discreet manner. Lastly, I am always very pleased with her office staff. These ladies are professional,very friendly,and have outstanding product and service knowledge which are also very important to me and play an essential role in the remarkably pleasant office visits I experience when I see Dr. West. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. West's for many years. She is the best Cosmetic Dermatologist in the area and I have referred many friends to her who feel the same way. Her staff is efficient and professional as well! I have been to the West Institute for Botox and Fillers as well as for an Ultherapy treatment. The two estheticians that work with her are wonderful as well!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I am a new patient of Dr. West's and had Botox and filler for the first time in my life. Not only did they make it painless with the numbing cream, but the results were fantastic!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Tina B. West's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company