Ratings for Dr. Serge St. Amand

Aide toute le monde avec leur misere. Y travaille tu a in aute clinic asteur? The Best Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr St-Amand is very compationate and skillfull doctor. You can count on him.Has been my doctor for a long time.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

My husband went to see Dr. St. Amand at the after hours clinic for a very sore leg/hip. He had seen a few Doctors prior, and was told it was a pulled muscle (nothing to worry about). Dr. St. Amand was alarmed at what he saw after his examination. He immediately sent my husband for MRI's, X-Rays, Blood work, etc. He then asked us to be back at his after hours clinic the next day for results. Turns out the "pulled muscle" was a serious, malignant bone tumor that was growing rapidly and needed to be removed ASAP. For an after hours clinic Doctor to be so efficient and knowledgable, when most of the time you are rushed out of the office and possibly misdiagnosed, even though our news was not positive and scary, Dr. St. Amand went above and beyond! From the first time we saw him to being sent to the orthopedic surgeon in Halifax to have the tumor removed it was 13 days!! He wasted no time!! For not being our family Doctor, he took amazing care of us! We need more like St. Amand!! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

My husband received excellent care under the attention of Dr. Serge St. Amand.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

My husband has been going to see this so called doctor for few years now. When he mentions something to the doctor, he always gets a reply like, your too young to have anything wrong. Needless to say, he hasn't had ANY blood work done since he's been going to him. He might be good for older gentlemen, but not for young ones. Not a doctor i'd take my pet to.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Only seen him twice but very impressed. Has the qualities you seek in a doctor which is compassion, and in touch with his patient that is good listening skills and openness. You are at ease with this doctor and he takes his time you are not rush out of his office in 5 minutes like most doctors.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr. St. Amande is the doctor who found the cause of my medical problem after seeing loads of medical professionals and not getting anywhere. I am so grateful to have him for a doctor. There are no perfect doctors out there and everyone makes mistakes...believe me, I've had to deal with lots in the past, with ramifications that were not fun to deal with...thanx Dr. St Amande.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

This Dr. could not make an accurate diagnosis of my condition. Turns out, I have a common and incurable disease, however, he spoke about infestation of some insect in my stool that was causing a reaction. Ah, I knew myself and needed to be accurately diagnosed, with the proper set up of tests, etc. I was told he was sure of what the problem was based on his studies of skin infestations and stool also, based on some knowledge he had from africa???? Not sure what he was going on about, but a simple case of Herpes was refused, as an absloute, and I was confirmed in my own self diagnosis 6 months afterward. God, I would hate to be very ill and needing quick and efficient treatment. Hello???

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007

This doctor hears what he wants to hear.He makes up his mind and doesn't listen at all.A vet would take better care of you if you have any medical problems.Hasn't checked me in 4 years, waited for a bone infection to occur then said nobody's perfect.Refuses to take care of patients who are in pain( he thinks I'm not in pain, yet has a ct scan that says my L-1/L-2 vertabrae are de-fused and sciatic nerve is pinched).Total mindset that he's right and you're wrong.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007