Ratings for Dr. Nikki A. Levin

Awful experience. She ran an hour late, didn't apologize for the wait, and then told me I'd have to come back to get what I went there for done (mole removal). She was rude when I asked questions, and argumentative when I questioned her responses. Just a horrible bed-side manner, and she didn't really seem that knowledgeable. I distinctly got the impression that I wasn't an interesting enough patient for her and that I was wasting her time. The staff was disorganized and chatted with each other more than address the line of patients at the desk. Would never go back or recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. Levin is thorough, professional, and provides professional guidance the the residents under her supervision.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Rude. Very impersonal and cold. I was there for a 6 mth check up post melanoma and my original doctor had moved away. Dr. Levin uses a Nurse Practitioner who is not all that knowledgeable regarding skin cancer. I got a better education from the MA Melanoma Foundation. Will not return for another visit. I don't think I ever met such a rude MD.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Nikki A. Levin's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)