Ratings for Dr. Ann L. Eldridge

There today and will be back in two weeks for a minor surgery (removal of a wart or some such from my back). Very warm and friendly. Good sense of humor. Don't understand the interactions the other reviewers had with the Dr. I had a very pleasant experience dealing with Dr. Eldridge today.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I would never recommend ANN Eldridge to anyone.. Very unprofessional .. Angry and even nasty. I was so upset when I left there ..I did not get a professional scan from her at all..made me feel very uncomfortable .. It was my first time to her office and never even got a hello when I walked in. She was at the desk with another woman and never said a word.,I have never been treated so coldly at any professional office or store or anywhere ! Terrible experience .. Do not go to her ..I am still upset with the treatment I got!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Take caution before using this doctor who is very moody, cold, unforgiving, and given to bursts of anger. Not surprisingly, this was the only dermatologist on Cape Cod with openings for appointments, and her waiting room was usually empty. As another writer said, she was arrogant, mocking and rude to me also.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Ann would be difficult to find as not knowledgeable. if she comes of cold with a poor bedside manner,remember she IS a pure blue blood Cape Codder, is well educated and trained by the best. She has always done well by me.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I went to her due to damage from burn and she was completely uncompassionate and un-understanding. The burn effected my face and when I told her my concerns she was mocking and rude. She is a very cold woman and very arrogant too. She acts like she is better than you and no one who is concerned about a skin problem needs that.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Dr. Ann L. Eldridge's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)