Ratings for Dr. Ravi Naib

Very unprofessional, does not have emphaty and good rappor towards his patients and their families. I find him to be very incompetent. I don't know how he got his license to be a doctor in Canada!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

My experience with Dr. Naib is very different from most of these comments. Also new to the province, I was frantic about a test recall from my former out-of-province Dr. After visiting two Edmonton mediclinics that didn't understand what needed to be done, I found Dr. Naib, who expedited the re-test, explained the results in deep detail, and booked a follow test in 6 mths, just to be certain. I've since returned to Dr. Naib for a physical and am very pleased with his level of care. Was he punctual for the walk-in visits; no, but then I don't know of many doctors who are. Dr. Naib was on time for all booked appointments with me and he was courteous; my "too Canadian-ness" wasn't an issue. Lastly, my intial visits were covered by my former provincial health care program until AB health kicked in.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

New to Edmonton needed a doc. When I was eventually brought to his office by his assitant he sat there with his head down scribbling on papers of the previous patient for about 5 minutes without saying a word, very uncomfortable. Once I was able to speak about why I was there, he replied "what do you want from me, I don't know you". Should not be licenced and be paid with our tax dollars. It was obvious to me after seeing him again that he only wants to treat people of his own nationality. I was to canadian for him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

He is OK for general check up and knows South Asian community and its problem

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

I believe Dr. Naib, had an indirect part in the death of my mother. He is the on-site doctor at a private facility for seniors. My mom had complex medical issues and we were lulled into a false sense of security in believing that they had competent staff available to care for the seniors there. Fat chance. Dr. Naib did little to care for Mom's complex medical issues upon her return from the hospital and as a result, she was readmitted to hospital. I continually asked the staff at the retirement residence to have Dr. Naib examine Mom and address the issues and not once did he care enough to do anything. Mom couldn't be released to the residence and ended up in a long-term care facility where she passed away a month later. Dr. Naib passed the responsibility of monitoring INR (blood thinner monitoring) and thyroid levels (which were both fatally high when mom was readmitted to hospital) to a PHARMACIST!!! DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I think doctor Naib is a wonderful doctor, hes caring and very patient, if your having one of those bad days he knows how to make you feel better. everyone has there opinions about this man but i am writing out of personal experience and I am very satisfied with him as a doctor. He can be tardy at times which can get annoying but overall i think hes a great doctor and he really helps diagnose the problem. I feel that he is very caring and genuine with his patients and at times he may say something you dont want to hear but it may be the truth. I recommend this great doctor to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

This might be the worst doc I have ever met. He is rude and not at all helpful. Why is he even a doctor. Avoid at all costs

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

honestly, i don't understand how this man became a doctor. I don't think anyone does. the man seems like he's on another planet. he was 2 hours late to my appointment and blamed it on traffic. I can get to the outskirts of calgary in 2 hours.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Dr. Naib is a brilliant doctor who takes the time to listen and properly diagnose his patients. His punctuality kind of sucks but no one is perfect.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

this guy IS CONSTANTLY LATE,DOES NOT SPEAK CLEARLY AND IDK HOW HE BECAME A DOCTOR... PLEASE DO NOT.. I BEG U.. DO NOT GO 2 THIS DOCTOR

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010