Ratings for Dr. Scott C. Wietecha

Dr. Wietecha removed my wisdom teeth back in Spring 2014. This was my first oral surgery (Age 21), in which I had 4 wisdom teeth removed . He met with me 2 times before my surgery, discussing in detail my options, answering any questions, and overall making me feel greatly at ease in his care. He even cracked a couple jokes! I chose the anesthesia in which I wouldn't be conscious during the procedure. The nurses were gentle when putting in the IV, Dr. Wietecha was comforting and reassuring, and while under anesthesia it felt as if it was only 30 mins! . He continued to show great care post surgery, seeing me again for a follow-up to ensure that everything was healing properly. I had no issues post-surgery whatsoever, my recovery was quick, and easy! He is an amazing surgeon who looks out for your best interest, makes you feel at ease, and guides you every step of the way. He's fantastic, and i'd recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I saw Dr Wietecha about 6 wks ago. He surgically removed 3 teeth that I didn't know were in as bad condition as they were. The whole procedure was almost completely painless, and I almost fell asleep. He gave me no pain med. during procedure, which was nice. He numbed the sight so well, that I didn't need anything further. I am extremely pleased with the whole procedure I am extremely ill with some other issues, and Dr Wietecha took great care with me. I pray for, and thank God for him everyday.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I was one of his first patients 29 yrs ago and I will never forget his caring and compassionate kind attitude. He took good care of me and I got to know his family because he met me and my husband at his office two times the same week-end. I have always recommended my family and friends to him. He is a gift to the profession and theres not many like him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Love him! He's so nice and comforting. He will hold your hand if you ask. Knows what he's doing. Others could learn a lot from how he carries himself as a doctor. I would recommend him to ANYONE. He's a gift to the profession.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Wietecha is the most unbelievable doctor. He is very conscious of the patient needs and is an expert in his anesthesia technique. I would strongly recommend him to anyone needing his services. He communication skills with his patients should be studied and taught to all medical personnel. As an individual who hates to go to oral work done, he was comforting, explained all aspects of the procedure, and it was absolutely PAINLESS!!!!!!!!! Dr. Wietecha is a gift from God to the oral surgery profession.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Was referred after my dentist tried but was unable to remove all of a crumbling tooth. It was late in the day when the referral was made and Dr. Wietecha was able to work me in early the next morning. The staff was great and I was worked in quickly. The procedure was painless. As someone else stated, he watches to see if you are in pain or uncomfortable. I felt some pressure which must have shown on my face, he stopped and asked if there were a problem. He had a great personality and kept me at ease. I would definitely asked to be referred back to him if the need arises.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Excellent surgeon and compassionate person. Very skilled. Minimal pain. Personable staff. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Our daughter has Down Syndrome and needed to have her impacted wisdom teeth removed as well as her four secondary molars. Dr. Wietecha explained to us why this surgery was necessary for her future dental health and hygiene. Prior to seeing Dr. Wietecha, my daughter had been very traumatized by visits to the dentist. Dr. Wietecha was extremely patient and compassionate with our daughter and never forced her out of her comfort zone. Following surgery under general anesthesia he called to check on her that evening. He also saw her twice in follow up visits at his office. Our daughter was back to her normal activities within 5 days of her procedure and has not had any complications. Dr. Wietecha was very patient with us as well taking all the time we needed to answer our questions and reassure us that we were doing the right thing for our daughter. Dr. Wietecha is one of the finest medical providers we have ever dealt with and we recommend him highly. The Millers

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Wietecha was able to fit me into his schedule for an emergency abcessed tooth extraction that my personal dentist would not touch. He was extremely friendly and answered all my questions before the surgery. Because I am a diabetic and have a heart history, he monitored my vital signs throughout the surgery. What a great guy...I wish he was my regular dentist. I highly recommend him for any dental surgery.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Dr. Wietecha is a skilled surgeon and one can feel completely relaxed when under his care. He removed several teeth for my daughter when she was a small child, and at the age of eighteen, he removed her wisdom teeth. He also removed my sons wisdom teeth. I will never forget the first time my son and daughter had a visit with the doctor. They came out grinning from ear to ear! Needless to say, he made it stress free. When my brother-in-law was dying of cancer yet needed to see a dental surgeon he too went to Dr. Wietecha and had a tremendously positive experience. Just days before he died he and my sister were talking about Dr. Wietecha, and what an exceptional human being he is.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. Scott C. Wietecha's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1985)

UnitedHealthcare