Ratings for Dr. Alfred L. Knable

This man is Rude Crude and Socially Unacceptable. Stood 4 ft from me and acted like I was a nasty person.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

I was really surprised to see the previous comment. Dr. Knable really helped me with my acne. I was given a couple different antibiotics and when they did not work he prescribed Accutane. It did a wonderful job. After 6 months of treatment I'm pimple free. I do know from reading information about Accutane you can't be on the medication if you a psychiatric problems. Anyway, Dr. Knable was a great doctor and someone I recommend to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Well this doctor does not think about anyone but his self. He was to scared to give me accutane( for no reason) and now I have to pay it on the internet and I have no idea what Im doing or what dose to take, plus I cant check my liver, like your suppose to. So Im risking my life and he doesnt care if something happens to me as long as his nose is clean. They also told me that there is nothing they could do for me and my acne.REALLY!!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Alfred L. Knable's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)