Ratings for Dr. Sherilyn A. Kalbfleisch

she is the worst doctor i ever see. The exam office is nasty and dusty. I don't think she ever clean it. the Service was really bad. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

If you miss your doctor's office from the 1970's, go here. It's disgusting. And full of people waiting. To be honest, I never even made it to see the doctor. THEY DON'T ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS! Seriously? Doesn't just about everyone pay with FSA/HSA cards nowadays? Again, I didn't see the doctor, but if she allows her office to be run this way, that's a pretty bad sign. I walked out in frustration about the credit cards and since I felt like I would be waiting for hours based on the many, many people sitting in the waiting room. The office was gross.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

I went to this MD to have a mole removed that had been growing and changing. I requested that it be removed. She did not take it off, she would only biopsy it. The report came back negative. I was still nervous because the mole looked was changing colors and growing. I went to another MD, he took the mole completely off, the pathology report came back as malignant (evoling into melanoma skin cancer). I then had to go back and have clean margins completed. I think that Dr. Kalbfleisch did not take an adequate biopsy sample. I called Dr. Kalbfleisch's office and they told me that I still owed them $65, I do not think that I should have to pay her anymore money. She gave me poor care. I am so glad that I went to the second MD. I would be fighting melanoma if I had accepted Dr. Kalbfleisch's medical care.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

She was horrible! She sat across from me in the exam room and did not even look closely at the rash that I had (and no, I didn't have body odor or anything). She did not tell me what it was or anything. I would reccommend my enemy go to her!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr. Sherilyn A. Kalbfleisch's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1978)