You may also like

I had not been seen by Dr. Kaplan's office in over 3 years when I went for my last skin care screening. Without any explanation, they charged me an extra $85 titled "new patient charge". In disputing this I was told any patient not seen in 3 years is considered a new patient. I asked what exactly that $85 went for and was told "a setting up the room charge". There should not be a charge to bring them service, and certainly no charge for the amount of time between appointments. I am taking my services elsewhere where they don't scam you for money.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Kaplan is a friendly, personable, and knowledgeable physician with an excellent staff. He removed a small growth from my scalp, which was painless and took just a few minutes. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Dr. Kaplan is intelligent, personable, gets to the point, an excellent doctor. He has 30 years of experience and interns work with him because of his depth of knowledge. I am impressed with his office staff, as well. Funny how the really good docs tend to hire great staff, too. They are friendly, organized, accommodating and professional. It makes a big difference in the ease of making an appointment, insurance, follow-up, etc. If you've been frustrated with your dermatologist, I'd suggest Dr. Kaplan.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Kaplan is an awesome doc. He will go out of his way to help find someone find information even if it isn't within his specialty. His bedside manner is wonderful, and even if he is running late he makes you feel like you are the only patient he has. Linly his PA is great too.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. David L. Kaplan's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=663671'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.8

February 6, 2014
  • City changed from &quot;OVERLAND PARK&quot; to &quot;Leawood&quot;

September 19, 2013
  • First Name changed from "David" to "David L."

April 8, 2012