Ratings for Dr. M. Woolfrey

Great doctor who knows his stuff. Had knee surgery over a year ago. Never felt better. Back playing hockey.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

ONLY THE VERT BEST FOR KNEES AND HIPS. A LONG WAIT OF COURSE BUT WELL WORTH IT.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Thanks for nothing and refusing to see me as a patient after being referred to you. Im glad the reason state's your picky about the cases you see

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

As a healthcare professional myself, I can't say anything bad about my experiences with this excellent surgeon! He was able to help me immensely between surgery and injections. He also is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things to you. The only reason I can't give him 5 stars is simply the fact that they overbook in the fracture clinic, so therefore end up backed up. Part of the wait time is also probably related to the fact that he takes his time explaining all your options. As for this garbage about him pushing pain medicine, I did not experience that at all. I found he gave enough pain medicine to get me through the immediate post op period, but nothing excessive. If people only took the narcotics for moderate-severe pain instead of for every little ache and pain, they would probably be better off. I agree with a previous reviewer.. take Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen for mild-moderate pain instead of the narcotics. Make sure to follow the post op directions and get into physio and you will find that things will go much smoother! Kudos to Dr. Woolfrey.. thanks for the excellent care!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Very smart and overall helpful. seen him only 3 times for my knee pain and I still have pain, the injections are not working. I will stick with him because people say he is the best, but I hate waiting so long in clinic. His staff is good.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Excellent surgeon, nice staff, but waiting for 3-4 hours in the clinic is ridiculous. The hospital should really jump in and help manage this situation, I'm sure there is a better way to run a clinic.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Same as last review. Excellent skills and nicest person, but when you wait 2.5 hours to be seen And you don't even get to see the doctor, that leaves a sour taste. I would recommend him to anyone, but expect long wait times.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I saw Dr. Woolfrey in the spring of 2015. He is very friendly, knowledgeable and in spite of how busy he was, he was on time for his appointments. The only complaint is the wait time for surgery.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

excellent care my knee is perfect thanks Dr. Woolfrey

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr Woolfrey is the best surgeon I ever met love your big heart Dr. Woolfrey continue the hard work

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015