Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Springer

Dr. Springer was very knowledgeable of my condition and helped me a lot. Her staff is really accommodating and kind.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Doctor diagnose my skin disorder and clearly explained my treatment options. Staff is helpful And they helped with my insurance company. Still in treatment and I look forward to the end results

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

I will always remember the day I went there at the age of 18 (close to ten years ago), so perhaps she has changed. But, she was callous and insensitive. I remember feeling incredibly embarrassed about my skin and acne and she rushed me in after a long wait and was not sensitive to how mortified I was about my skin. I saw her twice in 6 months and she continued to give me medicine that didn't work. I don't usually write these out and I understand that it's a bit late, but if I still remember how horrible I felt when leaving there twice,thought I probably should share this for other teenagers who want to get acne treated. Years later, I finally went back to a derm that was kind and treated me nicely (Dr. Brennen in Highland). Finally got my acne cleared up. There is hope and it perhaps it's with Springer, but I didn't find it there.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I went to this doctor for some bruise-like spots on my body. She told me they were skin lesions and she performed a skin biopsy and when I called for results I got a call back from her receptionist at the end of the day asking for a number for the pharmacy. When I asked about the results the receptionist said I had morphea and when I asked for explanation she said it wasn't malignant. Doctor couldn't be bothered to callo me call me with the results or at least have her nurse call me or tell me to come back in to review results. I will not be returning to this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Had the 'first' appoiintment in the morning. waited for over 45 minutes in the waiting room and 25 in the exam room. Felt like I was in the cattle farm. Knowledagble doctor but mot worth the hassle of extremely long wait times. Obviously triple books and doesn't care about patients time or comfort levels

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

My mom went to Dr. Springer for a sore that wouldn't heal, and I went with her. We waited for almost 2 hours (there are passive-aggressive notes all over the waiting and exam rooms about how there are only 2 dermatologists in the area and they're soooo sorry you wait. Whatever. I see busier doctors than her who don't have a long wait time because they know how to schedule.) They biopsied the sore and did not call with the results. My mom called in twice to ask for them over a period of a week and they did not call back. Finally the third time she threatened to tell her lawyer and they called her back with the biopsy results. Ridiculous.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Dr. Elizabeth A. Springer's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Valparaiso, IN