Ratings for Dr. Diane M. Hentz

I went in there for an initial consultation for two things I had questions about. She spent more time trying to read the MA's handwriting than talking to me. She determined a spot on my lip was fine in literally the first minute she was in there. AFTERWARD, she measured it and took a light to it. She looked at my stomach by just having me lift up my shirt and then said she couldn't see anything. She had very poor bedside manner - she didn't even say goodbye. Kind of a strange, awkward lady, too.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

There was no skin assessment as I was fully clothed. Long standing problem of three months with doctor treating me as I had folliculitis and it would probably go away. No medical history taken and no scrapings done. Will have to followup with another doctor who cares or listens. My other review I tried to put in supposidly had trouble with the internet. Very disapointed with this doctor. She said at least I didnt have skin cancer, though I never disrobed.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Hentz is wonderful. She found a spot that was melanoma. I liked her nurse she had. Office staff are generally not helpful and impersonal. Probably will not switch doctors because Dr. Hentz is so through.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

Dr. Diane M. Hentz's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1983)