Ratings for Dr. Matthew C. Reeck

I recently had Moh's surgery performed by Dr. Reeck. He not only did a beautiful job he also took the time to explain the process in detail so I was comfortable in knowing all the cancer had been removed. He was kind and professional but more importantly an exceptional dermatologist.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

My friend saw Dr. Reeck for a grand total of five minutes over three visits. She said that she had to wait hours to see him. she said that he always appeared preoccupied, and at each visit he barely looked at her, and did not address her concerns at all. She will never go back to see this Doctor, and would not recommend this doctor to anyone. STAY AWAY!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

I have had 20+ dysplastic moles removed over the last 5 years by my previous doctor. I recently moved to Bloomington and saw Dr. Reeck. He spent barely any time with me, gave me a glance over but did not carefully check my body and I left feeling like the appointment was a complete waste of my time. I will definitely not be going back to him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Matthew C. Reeck's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

GHI