Ratings for Dr. Judith P. Knox

Wait time is always long. Dr. Knox is dismissive, rude, and does not appear to have time for patients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I have only seen her once but will not go back. First I should say that she did look at questionable areas and did reassure me about my overall health. So she is skilled but her time with me was not satisfying for two reasons. First, she was rather dismissive, telling me that nothing could be done with growths on my face. When I pressed her for reasons she was not helpful, finally telling me to change my hairstyle to cover some growths if I was uncomfortable. Second, because I have online access to my medical records I could see what she wrote on my chart. She claimed that we talked about the options and I was not interested in going further with removing growths. That is simply not true. She was not interested in taking it further. I will not go back to her.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Judith P. Knox's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)