Ratings for Dr. Sheldon S. Shore

Went to him for a minor rash on my legs & told him everything used to treat it made me worse & it was like I was allergic to everything - he refused to listen - once he "treated" me for Psoriasis which I didn't have I ended up covered in blisters and swollen. I went back to him in that condition and he did a biopsy and said come back in 10 days and didn't give me anything to treat the obvious allergic reaction!!! I continued to swell/blister and even called his office in tears and told the nurse I was having trouble breathing and he refused to see me and said I needed to wait for the biopsy results. My husband drove me to the ER and they triaged me ASAP and they were in shock that Dr. Shore sent me away in that condition and didn't treat me to stop an obvious allergic reaction. The ER doc gave me a shot and prescribed prednisone and told me I needed allergy/skin tests immediately which is what should have been done by Dr. Shore instead of "guessing" it was Psoriasis.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr. Sheldon S. Shore's Credentials

• Univ Of Saskatchewan, Coll Of Med, Saskatoon, Sask, Canada (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Quincy, IL