Ratings for Dr. Anthony M. Janiga

Superior Doctor and Staff!!!!! Every visit is a great experience!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Janiga, is wonderful, very knowledgeable and takes a ton of time with you. I absolutely loved him. He is very professional and has a wonderful bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

The office staff is very rude,and inappropriate! I made a special opt to see the doctor. Pulled my kid out of school. Only to not be seen by him. I was talked about, from the staff with the door open. I was made to feel like a bad mother. To only then be yelled at again by the billing department. Very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Janiga is very friendly and personable and seems to know what he is talking about. The office is new and clean. However, those do not makeup for his AWFUL office staff. They are all very cold! I am currently in the process of taking Accutane--they have been very uninformative; considering how regulated the drug is. I feel like I have had to take the whole situation into my own hands. I have had to call the office about half a dozen times within the last 2 weeks to make sure they are doing their job; not surprised to hear they are not. For example, I am away at school and in order for me to continue this Accutane process I needed to find a doctor in my college town. I found a doctor and needed forms to be faxed to this doctor. Dr. Janiga's office never told me that I needed to sign a release form. THIS COULDN'T HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF WHEN I WAS AT MY APPOINTMENT THERE!!!? They make you feel like they don't want to help you. I would not recommend this office! Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Dr. Anthony M. Janiga's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Illinois