Ratings for Dr. Lawrence L. Johnson

Dr. Lawrence Johnson is a very knowledgeable dermatologist. He truly cares in the best interest for his patients. For instance, he will discuss the medication he is prescribing you thoroughly, and answer any questions you have. He has a plethora of experience and it is evident by his popularity in the TriCity area. I wouldn't go to any other dermatologist. Great doc.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Great doctor. Easy to talk to. Always takes time to listen to patient's concerns. Always explains how to use medicine prescribed. Never have had an issue with Dr. Johnson not telling how to use the medicine.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Johnson diagnosed subaceous dermatitis, then gave me Pandel and told me it would thin my skin and was very strong but he wouldn't tell me how often I could use it. He kept saying, "use it as often as you feel you need." I said, "Can I use it once a week or every other day, how often?" He just kept saying that it damages the skin. I couldn't use it all the time. "Use it when you feel you need it." I have a red, itchy, flaky face. I need it all the time! Two years later, I'm still using what he gave me and it's still not taking care of the problem. Going to a different dermatologist as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Dr. Lawrence L. Johnson's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Geneva, IL