Ratings for Dr. John A. Bovenmyer

This guy creepy, inappropriate, and frankly a pervert that preys on young girls. Never felt more violated in my life. I hope he goes to jail.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Rude, arrogant, annoying are a few words that describe him, To make a long story short, I have had a condition for half my life. I have become very aware of how my body responds to certain things. I have recently been off of a medication due to losing my health insurance. Finally, I now have insurance and was hoping to get back on this medication. Well, apparently Dr. Bovenmyer knows whats best for me. (Sarcasm) He did not hear a word i told him. I explained how i had been on this medication for sometime and have achieved phenomenal results from it. His excuses for not putting me back on this medication, which I very politely asked if we could try this option after he tried to push me onto some other medication i was not comfortable with, was that HE DID NOT HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH INSURANCE TO GET ME THE MEDICATION I NEED BECAUSE HE IS TRYING TO GET HIS PRACTICE BACK ON ITS FEET!!!!! Are you kidding me!? What professional would say that to anyone?! What a joke. He is clearly not in it for the care of the patients. I have never left a medical office more insulted in my entire life.......Do yourself a favor and avoid this guy.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. John A. Bovenmyer's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Davenport, IA