Ratings for Dr. Susan B. Perry

I have seen Dr. Perry since I was a child. I have a lot of moles that she tracks and assesses. When one is concerning she tells me what the risks and options are. I have never felt that she takes anything off just to rack up a bill. I have had only a few removed and many untouched. She saw my son at one and two yrs old. She is knowledgeable, precise, efficient, and good at what she does!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

She is a nice person who likes to talk alot (what doctor doesnt?). She was punctual and surprisingly quick. Though she does like to cut/remove ALOT. It could be some very tiny, no real concern, and she will want to take it off (aka increasing your bill). Otherwise I find her nice and pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Doctor has been extremely punctual. She hasbeen flexible in trying different medication to help solve my acne. She has been the most knowledgable doctor in this area of my long time problem. I have found her personable and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

This woman has no business having contact with human beings. She is hateful and has a reputation for her uncaring, cold, harsh personality. She was furious with me for showing her puffy red mark on my leg. She even opened the door of her office and yelled at her secretaries for giving me an appoingment with her. Other doctor's wives in town have gone to her once since we have a shortage here in the Quad Cities and have told simular or worse stories. She needs to go home and stay there!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr. Susan B. Perry's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Homeopathic Medical School (Grad. 1979)

UnitedHealthcare