Ratings for Dr. Francis X. Hussey

I've been with Dr.Hussein for about 7 years now, and I wouldn't go any where else. He has delivered 4 of my children via c-section. He is the OB/GYN and I would recommend him to any one. And the staff is awesome, and I just love Rhea.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I have been going to this office for about twelve years now. His NP Rhea Martin is amazing, and Dr Hussey is great. Their combined efforts have saved my reproductive system from PCOS, Endometriosis, and Andendomyosis. I am now expecting my first child, have had some hiccups in the first trimester and they have been nothing but fantastic, thorough and completely reassuring. I have since moved out of Crown Point but make an hour drive to conitnue my OBGYN care with this office.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Hussey delivered my first baby without any complications but has a terrible bedside manner. He showed up for my c-section hours late, didn't come in and see me before/ after the operation and couldn't be bothered seeing me at my seven day check-up after the birth of my son. Even so, I knew what to expect so I decided to give him another try when I become pregnant with my second - BIG MISTAKE! I asked for a tubal at my first visit and was told his assistant would do it. Once it came time to schedule my c-section and after I'd already paid my delivery fee's I was told I was just being told what they thought I needed to hear to keep the money coming in. To make matters worse I had to threaten to sue him just to get my medical records so I could be seen by another OB/GYN and I am still waiting for a refund of my delivery fee's. Because of his actions I've been without prenatal care for my high-risk pregnancy for almost a month now. Do not trust this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

He was my OB/GYN in 2nd pregnancy. He was absolutely wonderfull. Very profesional. Staff was wonderfull. I went into labor at midnight. I was at the hospital at 12:30. They called him and told him I was already 7cm. Later he told me he told his wife I have to get up immediatelly, because she will go quickly and I promised this patient I will be there!( I had really scary first birth with another doctor). Nurses didn't even have time to undress me-baby was coming! He walked in, assured me everything is under controll(I was cursing and yelling at him-poor man-but my baby was coming naturally and was 9 lb 12oz.)After delivery I had problem delivering placenta and after a while he said he was taking me to OR. For some reason,I guess because he was so calm and profesionall, I was not scared. Next day he visited me and told me I did awesome, I was very brave. I will always be gratefull to this doctor. I would always recommand him! tHANK YOU DR. HUSSEY!!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

He is a great doctor. He delivered both of my boys and his nurse Jackie is the best. I love this doctor and he is so nice and professional.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

DR. HUSSEY IS VERY COMPASSIONATE AND PROFESSIONAL. HE TAKES THE TIME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

I've seen this doctor for about 10 years and have always been happy with him and his office! He occasionally runs behind in his office but that is the nature of his specialty. Plus the office is always very up front with you if he is running behind. I've had a couple surgeries with him and he is always very informative and shows compassion for what his patients are going thru. I highly recommend this physician!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2008

Things are always a bit behind in his office, but that is to be expected since newborns don't always respect when other people may have scheduled appointments. I really like him and his office staff. He was GREAT and caring while I was pregnant (perhaps even a bit overly cautious) and he's a gentle GYN.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Dr. Francis X. Hussey's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1990)

Neighborhood Health Partnership