You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert M. Mihalich

Dr. Robert M. Mihalich's Ratings

By the end of last year, walking was painful for both of my deformed feet. In January, Dr. Mihalich operated extensively on all five toes of my right foot, correcting hammertoes and a bunion. The surgery was successful: I am able to walk without pain in my right foot. My right foot now looks like a "normal" foot. As a result of having my foot problems corrected, my right knee is now pain-free. I plan to have Dr. Mihalich operate on my left foot next January.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

rude office staff. no service. doc threw paperwork at me and sent me on my way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Explained all options for my condition - did not push surgery. After I chose to try several other options to relieve pain and did not get relief, I asked for surgery. I am 5 weeks post-op and recovering nicely. I would send my family and friends to Dr. Mihalich.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

He replaced a tendon in my ankle and everything is going great, it's been three months since surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Went to ER for leg pain 1/31/12. Had X-ray of leg, showed nothing. ER referred me to Mihalich. Examined me 2/4?/12, couldn't really find anything so blindly sent me to physical therapy on 2/7/12. Physical therapist said basically I was in the wrong place, said I should get an MRI on my back. MRI showed swollen disc and nerve pinched causing leg pain. Here's the real kicker, BCN only allows 60 days of therapy so now therapy that I need on my knee 10/12 for patella tendonitis is denied because BCN says I had therapy in February. Mihalich and his staff have made a couple of phone calls but to no avail. I do see on my BCN Explanation of Benefits that they billed for "Physical Therapy Evaluation" as well as "Physical Therapy", both on the same day. I never received therapy. Maybe they can be sued for billing for services not recieved. That will be my next step. Just because the guy couldn't figure out what was wrong with me or didn't care to...................

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511387].votes_count ]]