Ratings for Dr. Anita Kundi

I have a shortness of breath I Dr Kundi a couple time for the problem. With out any test she give me a prescription for a inhaler which didn't do much if anything also had me take a blood . The second time I saw her about the shortness of breath more inhalers , I would not even give a single star.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

OMG This so called Doctor seen my husband for maybe 2 seconds after waiting for2 month's for an appointment. Then he needed a double hernia Operation and her office sent him to a Heart surgeon instead. So we had to wait a month for them to reschedule for a Hernia Doctor in the mean time he filled out Disability papers and we still havent gotten them signed by This Doctor Anita Kundi it's been since January 13th 2015 My husband just had surgury yesterday February 23rd 2015 so we call the Doctor's office again to see if she filled them out yet? And they tell him now the copy machine is down? He has been there several times to get them apparently they don't care about his wellbeing. He can't work or pay his bills. What can we do? He already reported this to IEHP. we'll see I guess. Signed a very frustrated patient.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

The doctor is nice but her staff is horrible especially in Chino. They never answer the phone when I call to schedule an appointment. I had to go up to the office and when I was waiting for one of them to acknowledge me, they were all just sitting around chit chatting like if they didn't have a dang job to do. I waited a good 5-7 minutes before I was greeted. The nurses have attitudes and not very friendly. If I was the doctor I would fire them all IMMEDIATELY before she has no patients to care for because of her staffs unprofessional-ism.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I had the unfortunate luck to have this so-called doctor who did not treat my diabetes with a new medication, she never touched me or listened to my heart, she never came within 5 ft to me or did her student doctor. I only became her patient after going to ER and only 2 medical assts did assessment and vitals and a appointment to see Dr Kundi in 2 1/2 months. I saw a nurse practitioner because I needed diabetes medication but did not get a new med even though blood sugar in 400s. Dr Kundi was 1 hour late to my 9 am appt, she did not give me referrals like she said she would. I changed doctors to someone who was aggressive with my care as my diabetes is contolled, turns out I needed cardio care and medication. The worst is she hastened the care I needed as I am having cancer surgery next week.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I regret choosing her as my primary doctor. It takes 3 months to make an appointment. They never answer the phones and when they do the staff is rude. Even with an appointment you don't get to see the doctor. Stay away from Dr. Anita Kundi.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Hideous experience. Phones are never answered and when they are you are told to go to urgent care. Sent my husband down to her Chino office where he diagnosed himself on a piece of paper and a prescription was called in...what if he is wrong and it's something worse than a kidney infection...hello...urgent care...shouldn't you at least see a doctor??? He was told it would be July before he could see the doctor...unreal...I called our insurance we changed doctors today...

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

The most rude doctor ever! I am changing this doctor and going to a new place. She basically told me she didn't have time for me straight at my face. I asked her what something was and she rudely told me to google it because she somehow scheduled me and it needs to be quick and she wont explain it to me. On top of that when I asked her to see a paper for my symptoms, she first asked me if I am a doctor, then if I went to medical school, and then she didn't need to see anything because she was the doctor and she is always right. The way I wrote this, I made it sound like it was okay but she was extremely extremely rude. I am making a formal complaint against her today. I hope she reads this and she know how rude she was because she could have told me the same things in a nice way without being offensive and I would have understood. And by the way, I will go to Med school :/

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Phones aren't answered. Messages aren't returned. Impossible to communicate with Dr. Kundi without waiting 2 or 3 months for an appointment. Lack of attention and detail in dealing with health issues. Failed to make proper referrals for diagnostic testing. Absolutely no follow-up.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I am extremely upset with Anita Kundi's staff, not her in general. I have been calling and leaving voice mails at her doctor's office in Rancho Cucamonga for the last three weeks! I believe they need to be shut down. They do not answer the phone, the office is dirty, they check your blood pressure with their cell phones, they say they have no appointments for three months... What more can i say? The last time I tried to make an appointment, the rude girl said to go the emergency for a wart.

Submitted November 7, 2013

I agree with everyone that you can NEVER get a hold of these people! I can't believe this place. They never answer the phone, only voicemail and your lucky if you get a call back! I tried making appointment with the dr. well it takes months so you might as well see her nurse which you still have to wait to do because its only certain days. This is crazy. I have arrow care so i can't go anywhere else otherwise trust me i would in a heartbeat! Save yourself time, headache and $$ and visit a different Dr office!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Anita Kundi's Credentials

• Spanish

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med