Ratings for Dr. Paula Berlin

Dr Berlin has been my primary for several years. Any issues have been handled in a competent manner. Truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Berlin failed to diagnose my heart issue and I ended up having a heart attack because of her poor diagnostic skills. She also fails to read seriously important test results.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Berlin is a wonderful family doctor. Great with kids and adults alike. Very knowledgable, down to earth and fully answers questions and explains things in plain English. The only drawbacks are the front office staff - some are good others not so (one in particular I won't even talk to anymore) and because she's so good the practice is very busy.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

good listener,does not hesitate to get specialist for you if you need one,cares about the individual and their needs.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Because of the Dr's rating I wanted to become a new patient. I called 3 times before I wasn't immediatly put on hold. I was then told "the Dr is accepting patients, but thier is a 9 months wait. I'm sorry but I can't schedule my illnesses that far in advance. What a waste of time.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr Berlin is amazing, she is caring and sincere, she never rushs you.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

My family of 5 has gone to Paula for years. She is very caring and takes her time with each visit. She doesn't get tunnel vision in her diagnosis and is willing to explore options. I've recommneded her to many people and each one has been amazed

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Dr. Paula Berlin's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Amerigroup