Ratings for Dr. Rhona S. Susser

Staff was nice enough but I waited almost an hour after my scheduled appointment should have taken place only to be rushed out of the examination room in under 5 minutes. She was very hard to speak earnestly to and she suggested surgery for something she said wouldn't go away but since has gone away. She basically stole my copay and ran. Not personable if she doesn't feel like giving you the time of day. I went there once and will never be returning. It seems she double books or spends an inordinate amount of time with some patients and brushes others like myself off. I've never felt more dismissed by someone who claims to be a medical professional. I don't know how she retains any clients.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

This has to be the worst practice I have ever stepped foot in! Not only did I have a 1245 appointment and was not seen until 215 the lady at the front desk is extreamly rude and does not put the patient first. Big attitude for a small office, please don't waste your time or money

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

After a simple procedure I refused to be seen twice, once while I was already in the office. The doctor herself is knowledgeable and fast, but would have liked her to slow down to help me understand what she was saying and doing. All-in-all the office is a terrible and possibly unethical one. I will be complaining to the insurance company as well as the state boards. They charge co-pays when they shouldn't. I would hate to see how they take advantage of the elderly who may not understand completely the ins and outs of their insurance. I did understand mine and am still trying to get a refund.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

I found Dr. Susser to be knowledgable of my condition, however, I feel the number of follow up visits was a bit excessive over a period of the first three months I was being treated.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

I was shocked by how rude Dr. Susser was to me. She didn't listen to anything I had to say. She barely spoke to me and did not examine me at all before she started writing a prescription. I tried to explain to her that she wasn't properly understanding my problem but she didn't seem to care. I am extremely disappointed and upset by the way I was treated. Dr. Susser should learn how to treat her patients like people. She was unpleasant and completely useless to me. I'm so glad I spent an hour in her waiting room and $40 on co-pay to walk away with a prescription that I don't need.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Front desk billed me incorrectly..3 calls to them no return call. I even referred other patients to the Dr...No respect unprofessional response times. I wont go to her again!!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Very friendly doctor, personable, caring, knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr. Rhona S. Susser's Credentials

• Spanish

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in East Meadow, NY