Ratings for Dr. Kimberly E. Smith

I drive 40 miles to see Dr. Smith she happens to be one of the best dermatologist I have known. I have been in the nursing field for 40 years and I would not go to anyone else, all the negative reviews here are unfounded. Maybe the patient needs to look at their own attitude that might attribute to the outcome of their visit.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Since I have been having dermatology problems and have had cancers removed from head to foot..and have seen many different dermatologist....I was shocked at the lacadaisical attitude of Dr.Smith. It was all so fast...and unprofessional I am very surprised that she is still having patients.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Smith is extremely professional and very helpful. I completely disagree with the comments of the other reviewers. She is there to treat people not to make friends. She had treated myself and my husband and we have both been very satisfied with he care we have received.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Kimberly Smith was the most unpleasant doctor I have ever met. She came in to the room and had the attitude of someone doing me a favor. She spent a maximum of 5 minutes in the room, during which she barely looked at my skin, immediately assumed what kind of acne I had, and presecribed what I suspect are her standard issue medicines. I even mentioned my concern about a spot of acne that hadn't gone away in months, and she seemed a little annoyed thatI was questioning her and told me "Yes, It's just regular acne." which another doctor later told me was a different kind. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Smith to anyone looking for good dermatology.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr. Smith has no bedside manner. She never even cracks a smile. I felt like I was imposing. I asked here to remove a barnacle on my hand I guess she didn't feel like it. Worst ever experience with a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

This physician was very rude and has a poor attitude toward patients. I paid $200 and was barely given the time of day. I felt like cattle at the vet's office.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Dr. Kimberly E. Smith's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)