Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Leber

Dr. Leber has been my family's dermatologist for at least 10 years. She is extremely compassionate and goes out of her way to address all our concerns. She follows up promptly when a biopsy is done, and generally treats us as people, not just patients. Yes, there is often a wait to see her, but it is because she never rushes and gives each person her full attention. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Leber is the most caring and and thorough dermatologist I have ever been to. I travel from south St. Petersburg to Tampa just to see her. I now have to see her every 3 months since I had a melanoma that she found and I had to have surgery. I would go to her if I had to go each week. I trust her with my life and will not see another dermatologist.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

They are never on time. The front desk women is down right rude. Dr. Leber has grown significantly over time and with that growth she has lost touch with her patients. It is not uncommon to wait 45 min in the waiting room and another in the patient room. The appointment schedule time is typically three months out. This will be my final visit which is unfortunate because i used to think she respected her patients time as much as her own.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr. Leber takes a very geniune personal interest in patient well-fare, and takes time for thorough examinations and diagonises.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I called and left a message with office 2 weeks ago with all my contact info and who I was referred by. NEVER received a call back. Called again and left another message...NO CALL BACK - I found another dermatologist and am moving forward with them. My rating of puncuality or knowledge should be disregarded since I never got to see the Dr.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Courteous, respectful, and knowledgeable. I would trust this woman with my life. She is extremely sensitive to her patients concerns and will spend however much time she needs with you. She will answer all your questions thoroughly and never appears rushed or bothered by your questions. I moved away but still keep her as my derm because she is so good. I make my appointment to see her when I come back home to visit family or friends. I love her! I had melanoma and she has been incredible and VERY conscientious.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Kathleen Leber's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1990)