Ratings for Dr. Bob P. Soni

Dr. Soni is skillful, thorough. and a fully qualified Dermatologist. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

He is the best! Caring, compassionate, extremely detailed and checks on anything remotely suspicious. He does all of this with a fun and kind bed side manor. He and his staff are extremely helpful as well. I have been going to him for many years and I always feel I have had the best skin screening exam. I highly recommend him. Lisa Velez-Davis

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Bob Soni is the best dermatologist we have had in 40 years of care. He and his team have treated both my wife and me for lesions and spots on our skin, removing or freezing the bad areas. As a result we are cancer-free at age 66-plus. He also diagnosed other problems that our primary care doctor missed and helped me get appropriate treatment. He is a very skilled and caring physician. Thank you Dr. Soni for keeping us healthy and safe from the effects of life-long sun exposure. Bob and Carol Mac

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Soni has treated me for all forms of skin cancer and has certainly saved my life - more than once! He is an excellent doctor but also a warm and caring individual. He has a great Bedside Manner" and a wonderful staff. I have no hesitation in giving him my strongest endorsement. I have been his patient for many years and will continue to be his patient. He caught my melanoma very early and thereby saved my life. I give Dr. Soni my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

My first experience with Dr. Soni was around 11 years ago when he diagnosed my then six-year old son with Vitilgo. Since then, my entire family of five has seen him on a regular basis. He has proved himself highly knowledgeable in dermatology and other related fields and capable of interacting positively with all age groups. I never feel that he is in a hurry to get to the next patient, which is always appreciated. I, myself, am particularly grateful for his skill and expertise. His early detection of melanoma on my arm enabled quick removal and treatment, thus preventing tragic consequences down the road.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

I am proud to call Dr. Soni my doctor. I travel over 4+ hours to see him. He is that good!! Like the other reviewers, I find Dr. Soni meticulous, courteous, professional, and caring. Dr. Soni saved my life 14 years ago when he spotted a melanoma on my first visit and several times after in my ongoing care. I trust Dr. Soni and would recommend him to anyone looking for a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Soni's care is unmatched in my fifty years of adult medical treatment. He listens, takes all the time necessary to explain conditions and treatments and performs every procedure with utmost skill. His staff is uniformly excellent. I had never expected to find a physician of Dr. Soni' s caliber outside of Cleveland Clinic, M.D. Anderson or Mayo Clinic in Tallahassee. How fortunate I am!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

He is truly one of the best Dermatologist in America. Very through, caring and devoted to all of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I couldn't agree more with the rating below, I live over 5 hours away in Birmingham, Alabama and I find the time to drive to Dr. Soni once every six months. I have been a patient of Dr. Soni's for almost 10 years and there is not another dermatologist I could trust more. I find Dr. Soni's meticulous notes, numerous pictures, and the careful observation of each mole on my body to be such a huge comfort. Its thanks to his thorough notes that they have found 3 melanomas, 2 at the age of only 20 and 1 later when I was 26. I trust Dr. Soni implicitly. He is the best dermatologist and frankly I would drive to Timbuktu to see him. Thank you Dr. Soni!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

It's almost worth moving to Tallahassee to be able to have Dr. Soni as a dermatologist. He is thorough, seems born to do this job. He has carefully mapped all of my many moles and meticulously measures them every year. When something hasn't changed, he says "that makes me happy" and he really means it! I have very fair skin, and I think there's a good chance that going to Dr. Soni will save my life one day. Best dermatologist on the planet as far as I'm concerned. Moving yet?

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Bob P. Soni's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1992)