Ratings for Dr. Alfred D. Hernandez

I have used Dr. Hernandez many different times in my 30 years in FL. Found him to be extremely compassionate towards me since I have a serious needle phobia. I find him and his staff to be superior in services provided. Last I checked he is not an emergency room, an open wound requires one.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I seriously gashed my forehead in a beach accident. I went straight to Dr. Hernandez in my bathing suit and t-shirt bleeding profusely, figuring it needed stitches or it would scar. There were six or seven people waiting. The staff said the doctor couldn't see me for three hours and that not even a nurse could look at or clean the wound because the doctor hadn't seen me for so many months (4 or 6?) I was appalled as I stood there bleeding! I left and will never go back. My wound did scar a bit as it took some time that day to find someone to attend it-- not a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Alfred D. Hernandez's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal