Ratings for Dr. James C. Mauch

Dr. Mauch diagnosed me and perscribed accutane, the most efficient drug to treat severe acne, to insure that my future was not ruined by scars on my face. He has a PhD. which tells you that not only is he an M.D., but has studied beyond what is required to practice medicine. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Mauch pushed accutane the most expensive treatment after glancing at my face. He was extremely unhelpful and rude. This was a waste of my time and I hope that other patients don't fall into his scam prescription of potentially harmful medication. I intend on informing as many people as possible about his horrible attitude toward patients.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Seems reasonably knowledgable about dermatology, but could use some better practice management. Frequent 30-45 minute waits, and I was kept waiting naked for nearly 20 minutes in a cold examining room. Also had a small surgical procedure, which was performed by ASSISTANTS and went unchecked by the physician. Left a minor scar. Although he has been helpful to me for the most part, I would be hesitant about a recommendation.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

I will never go to this doctor ever again. The woman at the front counter was very rude and unfriendly and then I spent more than an hour in the waiting room. I finally saw the doctor who literally gave me 3 minutes of his time and acted extremely put off by my wanting to ask him questions. He pushed the most extreme and expensive treatment on me and even at my request didnt give me any other options. I was so frustrated and mad after my appointment. When I asked this doctor about other issues I was having, I was told to make another appointment. This doctor didnt answer any of my questions and was very arrogant and unfriendly. My appointment was a waste of time and money. I would never ever recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. James C. Mauch's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company