Ratings for Dr. Cheryl S. Jones

I went in for a skin check. As I was horizontal on the table, Dr. Cheryl Jones slapped me on my naked belly (like I was a misbehaving horse) and told me very sternly to "Get rid of that!" Se continued to lecture me about the consequences of being overweight on your knees, etc. I am an elderly woman and was terribly humiliated. Frankly, I think she stepped way out of medical boundaries considering that she's a skin doctor. As a human, being a doctor does not give one the right to humiliate others.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. cheryl Jones was very thorough and overall i had a great experience. She took time with me and was to the point. No beating around the bush or trying to sell useless cosmetics. I had seen Dr. Amy Pote Watson previously and i feel that her office is more of a scripted "production" and they are trying too hard to seem like a cosmetic salon. And the staff doesnt even have good skin.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

FOR STAFF ONLY -- nothing said about the doctor here. I waited 3 months for an appointment. I told her staff what my insurance was before making appt. When I showed up at the window I did paperwork -- only then did staff say she didn't take my insurance. They said it was my fault for not telling them. I work insurance for a doctor in GB so I believe I know insurance - especially my own.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Jones is very thorough, listens to her patients and answers questions. She will offer different plans of treatment and let you decide which you prefer to go with. Great MD.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Cheryl S. Jones's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)