Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Shirer

He is great. Been going to him for 15 yrs. he found my melanoma and may have saved my life. He is a joy to talk to Yes sometimes his office wait is long but he is well worth it.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Shirer is amazing! He is worth the wait you sometimes have. He does not rush a procedure. My son had a birthmark/mole approx. the size of a quarter on his upper lip. From the time he was old enough to ask for it removed, he is now 21, no one with any decent training would touch it- plastic surgeons included. Dr. Shirer didn't hesitate. I have to admit we were very nervous after stories we had heard that could happen from others. Dr. Shirer removed it in two visits. Usually you hear the Dr. read your file outside your room before entering. Your file is in the room and he enters and is fully aware of the case and seems to have put a lot of thought into what he is going to do prior to your arrival. IMPRESSIVE This man has an amazing talent and my son and I are both VERY pleased with his work!!!! Thank you for giving my son more confidence by his face looking so nice after the removal! His assistants are sweet caring girls too! Can't say enough good about Dr. Shirer!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Shirer is both uncaring and rude - he is so stuck on himself that he doesn't take time for the patient - I would not go to him if he was the only doctor available.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

He is never on time and always over books. This I my last time I will be coming to this office

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Wait is just terrible. Staff does not care. Sad part doctor is good. He way over books. Maybe the gov. Should control this too

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Dr. Joseph A. Shirer's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Ocoee, FL