Ratings for Dr. Caren F. Mikesh

I AM A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL MYSELF AND HAVE BEEN HER PATIENT SINCE SHE CAME TO NAPLES SHE IS SMART,SKILLED AND A GOOD PERSON WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR ISSUSES.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

IF you are on medicare don't bother to call this doctor. Her office staff would not accept me for total cash, check or credit card nor my United Healthcare. The message I heard was that they just do not want to treat seniors.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

I actually look forward to seeing Dr. Mikesh. She is not only professional, but friendly and caring, and I only wish my other doctors made me feel so comfortable and confident. I know that I am in good hands with Dr. Mikesh. Never have had to question anything she has ever told me. She is very knowledgable, confident, caring and very personable.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

This Dr. takes her time with the patient, is friendly and not in a hurry and answers all questions. I am glad I found her.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Great Dr. Takes her time and answers any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Wonderful and caring Doctor. She never makes you feel uncomfortable. And she is a great doctor

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

Great doctor. Always makes me feel comfortable. A very fine doctor. I am never afraid to see this doctor, she has a calming as well as a knowledgeable effect.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Caren F. Mikesh's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1999)