Ratings for Dr. Per A. Dovre

I've been a patient for 5+ years. I've always gotten excellent care & helpful answers to all my questions. I had a surgery done & recovered perfectly and quickly. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

He and his staff would argue with me every single time I wanted a simple ovarian screening at my yearly pap smear. I was scolded like a child and told that HE is the doctor and HE will do whatever tests that HE thinks is necessary. It didn't seem to matter that my mother, when she was only 28 years old, had to go to the ER in the middle of the night for a ruptured ovary, due to a cyst, and was hemorrhaging to death- which happened when I was five years old. I had to tell this story every single year, and they would act like it was biggest deal to do the sonogram and gravely warn me that it costs over $200. Over and over again, I had to tell them I didn't care about that. It was like pulling teeth to get the complete checkup that would put my mind at rest. Gosh!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Dr.Dovre is a very smart man. He is well rounded in his knowledge not just in gynecology. He made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Wonderful OB! Has delivered all four of my children, and I wouldn't go to anyone else! :)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Dr. Per A. Dovre's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

MSP/BC Med