Ratings for Dr. Abraham Knoll

Terrible he should be disbared he's mean and uncaring in terrible pain since he did surgery

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Knoll told me, a cancer patient, to "get out of my office" as I was attempting to explain the status of my prostate cancer. It was oddly out of the blue and connected in no way to any provocative words I was using. His mannerisms, way of speaking, body language all suggested strongly to me that the doctor was suffering an illness of some sort, either physical or possibly mental. Please be careful that you are not alone in a room with him. There must be some sort of policing board in medicine to protect the public from complete and total raving lunatics of this sort.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

My first (and last) visit, was VERY disappointed... I had to change urologists because of insurance changes,,,Dr. Knoll literally gave me the '3 minute express' checkup. No questions asked, no discussions...I was used to actually talking about issues and concerns with my old urologist. Will be looking for another urologist for my next checkup.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I had a terrible experience with this so called doctor. He advised me I had a double hernia and a nodule as well as an enlarged prostate. I do have an enlarged prostate for many years. He was very rude and short with me. He took over for my previous doctor and he was obviously unprepared for me. He advised I should also see a hernia surgeon and would not even take me as a follow up patient unless I had a biopsy done. Bottom line is I just received my results of a biopsy from another doctor who I trust. His findings were: I do not have a double hernia neither do I have a nodule. My results came back negative from my biopsy. I am very happy. I believe this so called "doctor" should have his credentials taken away from him. I strongly advise EVERYONE to stay away from Dr. Abraham Knoll. He is as cold as ice and I believe rushed me out because he viewed me only as a number and wanted to move on.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Had a terrible experience with Dr. Knoll. Would never recommend him to anyone. Had a friend see him also and she also had a terrible experience. Terrible experience. No bed side manner.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I had a serious procedure with dr knoll and all I can say is that although may of worked still after 3 months too early to tell the experience was a terrible one basically because of the lack of service and concern from him. Basically I was left to fend for myself to learn how to deal with some terrible pain and discomforts post surgery. If he had taken anytime to explain the side effects and what I was going through instead of just saying "you need to rest" it would of been more bearable. I got more info and explanation from Internet than he ever gave. Bottom line you should not loathe or just not want to ask your doctor for help but that is the case since when you ask he doesnt answer the question with a helpful answer. I will be switching doctors for the future

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

I have seen many urologists in the past for treatment of my kidney stones. Dr. Knoll was the only one who wanted to determine why I was making stones so that they could be prevented. He took care of my stones, and discovered the reason why I was making stones. I haven't made a new stone since I met him. This is the first time in eight years that I have not made a new stone. I would strongly recommend him to anyone with kidney stones.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

Dr. Knoll did a poor job analyzing my condition, I was told I had an STD and carried that weight on my shoulders for five months and after two new tests with another doctor, I came to find out that he was wrong. The pain and suffering I went through from his misdiagnosis truly affected my life.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

When I was pushed onto Dr. Knoll from his collegue without my consent he was not at all prepared for my first appointment. It was obvious that he was looking at my chart for the first time when he came into the examining room. He was looking at old test results instead of the current ones from a hospitalization. He just kept sending me for tests while I kept producing kidney stones. The last test ordered by him showed a rather large stone that needed to be surgically removed. It took him 2 weeks to get those results to me. I finally found another urologist who knew what he was talking about and had the surgery with him. I am now kidney stone free!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

he is an excellent doctor and a fine human being

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Abraham Knoll's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1999)