Ratings for Dr. Nawal Sharma

His staff are amazing. They have always shown patience and have helped me out. Dr. Sharma gives me good, honest advice (you may not want to hear it though!) and really really cares! I feel bad for people who have had bad experiences with him because he is so good.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Felt he wasted my time . He disrespected my intelligence and insulted me. Absolutely no empathy or compassion shown.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Very good bedside manner, knowledge and well respected in this town. Would not see anybody else. He has seen three generations of family members and knows his stuff. Highly recommend Dr. Sharma.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I cannot believe that this Dr is in the top 10 for Internists!!! That is a joke! Dr. Sharma is good at certain things (in my opinion)...he was good during my stress test. However, when I saw him for a follow up in his office he was very dismissive and did not listen to my concerns. He just told me to "get on with my life"...if I could do that don't you think I would?!? I had abnormal results and felt awful...and nothing was resolving! He could care less... and don't even get me started on his very rude office staff. If you don't like your job...find something else! If you get referred to this Dr...please ask for someone else because you will be wasting your time!

Submitted December 19, 2012

This is one doctor who comes into the appointment PREPARED! He knows what he did last time he saw you and asks how other appointments with other doctors went, medications worked, frequency of symptoms etc. He takes time to be thorough and answer ANY concerns, ANY questions. Nothing is trivial or dismissed. Terrific doctor!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Sharma is a very caring doctor. I have only seen him once, but he called me at home at 5:30pm on a Friday, after my last blood tests results came back and there was cause for concern. My GP didn't even do that. He is very thorough, and even though I had to wait three hours to see him (I was squeezed in on a last minute cancellation), he did not rush through the appointment. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

He has taken care of my mother and my grandfather and now I am his patient. He is extremely caring and affectionate and our family is blessed to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Sharma is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He knows his stuff and knows when to raise the alarm, if at all, unlike some others who like to stuff pills down your throat, just to be on the safe side. If you are not getting answers, try to see him ... if you get recommended. Wait times are very very long ...

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

He's the kindest doctor in the world. He is a dying breed to say the least and to think he runs that hospital on single handed! He was very helpful and warm. He's great!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

He took over from another Dr., who was way too busy to deal with all of his paients. I am very glad that Sharma has now taken over. The other Dr.was not very good; he told us nothing, Sharma was on time and is trying to solve the medical problem not just saying those things happen as the other DR. said.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008