Ratings for Dr. Fred Jardine

Dr. Jardine is a terrible, irresponsible doctor. He gave a teenage patient a questionnaire to fill out and then immediately diagnosed her with Multiple Personality Disorder (a term which had been removed from the DSM before she was born) without her ever seeing a psychiatrist. He did not refer her to a psychologist/psychiatrist, and told the young patient instead of her parents, causing her needless stress. This was of course blatantly incorrect. and after changing doctors she has been correctly diagnosed with anxiety and mild OCD, which are being managed responsibly. Absolutely furious that this man is still practicing and potentially traumatizing young patients with his blatant lack of knowledge and flagrant disregard for mental health.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

This turkey , or better put quack, is bad with childern. He yelled at my son and I slapped the bast_ard. Jardine is nothing but a predator. I complained to the College of Physians. DO NOT BRING A CHILD TO HIM !!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Run, run, run. Has explosive temper. He hurt me during an exam by being very rough because he was angry. Displays what could be bipolar personality. Terrible.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Had this doctor for many years until I wised up. A terrible doctor full of himself and not very good with anything past simple diagnoses. Missed diagnosed my whole family and was a terrible doctor when I had serious back injuries. At that time he believed that drugs was the answer to everything. He does not work well with other health professionals especially if they differ with his narrow minded options. Would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I see a few comments below about him being a "crude" doctor. I find he's just a "no-nonsense" doctor. I like him. You know what he tells you is the truth without any BS!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I heard from a reliable source that Jardine had his staff and family members write good reports of him in order to balance all the shocking and reckless behaviours he has committed.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Worse full of himself doctor I've ever had. He kept mis diagnosing my whole family. Told me to ignore a lump in my breast and to go get a walk and worry less. Told my 8 year old she has asthma as well as the whole family. I changed doctor. Turned out she had pneumonia and I had to have a biopsy.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Jardine has been my family doctor for over 20 years. He knows everything about me and listens to my description of the problem before he checks me out. He explains his opinion or diagnosis and any testing that is to be done. I have taken my children to him since they were 3 and 5. He would always explain things to them as well. My youngest used to get his medical terms and didn't want to know what it meant. Her next visit she would repeat the medical term and explain to him what it was. lol. She is starting her last year of medical school. In Sept. Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

treated for seizures,couldn't control.bowel prob.just an ulcer,I had 11 palops removed.seen for bad nerves,nothing wrong with me .I;M NOW ON 200MG ZOLOF, ALL THANKS TO DR. ALSAFAR

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Doctor has no idea how to properly diagnose and care for patients. Terrible

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013