Ratings for Dr. Mariano Busso

Dr. Busso is amazing, truly wonderful! He saved me from a facelift!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

I waited an hour to see Dr. Busso. I was taken back to the examination room pretty quickly, and his assistant assessed me pretty quickly, but after I told her that I was there for acne, I waited an hour. When I went back, there was only 1 other patient in an exam room and 2 patients behind me in the waiting room, then 2 others came in after me. I have also gone to him in the past to examine sun spots and moles. He has never checked my entire body with a light. He takes about 2 seconds to look only at the specific spot that I am looking at. His bedside manner with me was fine. My biggest complaint is that as the doctor was leaving the room, his assistant told me that my eyes looked like they were sunken in and started pushing injections of Restylane and Botox on me. I am under 35. I thought it was rude and insulting. The only reason that I go back is because his location is convenient.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Waited for ONE HOUR, the guy didnt show up, I left the office. Total disregard of client time. DO NOT USE.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

He seems like an excellent doctor (very knowledgable) but not very welcoming, his bedside manner needs a little work. I have been to him twice for acne and he seems more interested in the patients that are there for botox. I waited about 45 minutes for him and actually saw him for about 10 minutes before he dismissed me with a bunch of medication.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr. Busso is an excellent doctor. I go once a year to get checked for sun spots and pre-cancerous spots. He check every single inch of your body with a light attached to his forehead and magnifying glasses. Everything great but his bedside manner is terrible. It's like he does not want you to feel at ease or does not care but at the same time he checks you very well so what gives?

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Mariano Busso's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1984)

Henry Ford / HAP