Ratings for Dr. Michael Miles

I find him to be a pretty good Doctor for the most part. He's not very collaborative, though and sometimes, I find him to de downright dismissive and rude.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Very patient, takes the time to listen and acknowledge concerns , follow up appointments . Thorough very kind bedside manner .

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr Miles has been my GP for 15 year and been a fabulous doctor. Listens, explains, and stays up-to-date on research. Very lucky to have him as a GP!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I have had 2 appointments with Dr Miles. So far he has been thorough, listened well, and respectful. What more could you ask for.... And he's punctual!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

My elderly parents doctor for many years. He is kind, caring and compassionate. He listens and responds. We appreciate his care.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

He does not support the need of alternative methods before pharmaceuticals . He mocks and ignores important things . My family believes he is not a fan of herbal medicine.

Submitted March 11, 2015

I don't know how there could be a doctor that's better than Dr Miles !

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

he is the most caring doctor I been to since moving to victoria

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Miles is a tribute to his profession. After living in two provinces and having several GP's over my 38 year life I can say with confidence that he is unquestionably the best doctor I've ever had. A few of these reviews suggest he is hesitant with a prescription pad, and to them, I direct to my initial sentence. As far as referrals to specialists, he has been fantastic with me...when merited. I always feel listened to, have all my questions explained where possible, and am thoroughly impressed with the offices punctuality and appointment scheduling. He represents excellence and the ability to rise above limitations in the BC Health Care system, and is admired by his peers and patients alike.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Miles for several years and he is the best doctor I've had. He is always extremely professional, detailed and is not afraid to persue additional tests if he or you feel they are warranted. I am very lucky to have this man as my doctor. The receptionist is the kindest, sweetest lady ever!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2010