Ratings for Dr. Keith Whitmer

Took my mother in her 80's to him for itchy dry hands, after taking what seemed like less than 2 minutes he basically told her she was OLD and would have dry skin & use lotion (as if being a retired nurse she had not tried everything ). I got her out asap from his office. Thank the Lord her regular doctor referred her to WONDERFUL woman dermo doctor down street, first RX ointment stopped itching! Would not take any family member to Dr. Whither ever, seemed only interest in payment not dermo problem!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

The worst doctor I've ever encountered. Spent about 20 seconds to "remove" two lesions, I still have both of them. He doesn't care at all, has no talent, is obviously not in the least bit interested in dermatology. I'd give him a minus infinity if I could. The privilege of seeing him cost me nearly $500 and I still have the original problems. Much worse than not seeing him at all. He's not just a crook but also a monument to ineptitude.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Knowledgeable doctor with good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

Dr. Keith Whitmer's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)