Ratings for Dr. Roger H. Stewart

I rated Dr. Stewart and his staff excellent because they deserved the rating. They were extremely knowledgable and friendly. They took their time going over the procedure during my consultation. All my questions were answered and literature was also provided for additional information.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

This money hungry 72 yo man robbed me 4,000 dollars for Coolscupting which was worthless. I had no benefit whatsover. I was influneced by his daily TV ads during Dr OZ.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I had my first CoolSculpting treatment at Skin Center with Dr. Stewart and ended up having better results than I expected. His nurses were great and very nice. Thank you Skin Center team.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I just moved to South Florida recently and a long time friend recommended Dr. Stewart to me for some cosmetic procedures I was considering. When I made my appointment they answered all my questions on the phone without rushing me. At my appointment the staff and environment was extremely nice. Dr. Stewart made me feel like I was his only patient. He suggested a liquid facelift with botox and why it would benefit me. It has been a week since my treatment and I couldn’t be happier. I just turned 60 and I feel and look like I’m 50 again. My ONLY complaint was the wait before my appointment, but considering how much time he spent with me I felt it was definitely worth it. Thank you Dr. Stewart!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

very positive cool sculpting experience at skincenter with dr. stewart's staff. great results.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

I must say the best experience ever. The doctor and staff were very knowledgable and made me so comfortable. Definitely recommend to all

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Stewart for my Botox for the past 4 yrs and have been extremely satisfied. His office is very clean and his office staff is very friendly. I have also attended their cosmetic events and have even won a prize. I am going to have my Rosacea treated next.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

I have been to several doctors looking to get Botox done, and as I have different results from different doctors, Dr. Stewart has been the best. He is knowledgable, informative, and conservative, just what I asked for. He educated me about facial fillers as I have been afraid to try them, but he has changed my view on that as well. Excellent doctor, would refer to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

I recently went in for a consult with Dr. Stewart to satisfy my curiosity about Botox. I was very nervous before my appointment and came very close to canceling. I am so thankful that I decided to go because he not only calmed my fears and addressed my concerns he gave me hope. After explaining the uses and benefits of Botox he carefully examined my trouble areas and offered his expertise. I actually decided to have the treatment done that day and could not be happier with the results. THANK YOU DR. STEWART!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I've been getting BOTOX from various medical spas for years. I went to Dr. Stewart for the first time on a recommendation and was completely amazed, not only by the results but by what I learned about BOTOX and how it can be used. Dr. Stewart's technique was far beyond what I have received from other "jab and go" places - he did not rush, and the results were completely natural while also addressing all my issues including some areas that previous Botox treatments had not worked on. Its all in the technique and experience and I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Stewart!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr. Roger H. Stewart's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1966)