Dr. Elizabeth Mueller

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Elizabeth Mueller

Dr. Elizabeth Mueller's Ratings

She is always helpful and get the job done but she could do a little better and get some more staff in there

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2863340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr Mueller really cares and goes the extra mile to save you time and frustration. Barb her nurse is always wonderful to deal with. They always make time for you

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2846190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Mueller is knowledgeable and caring. She did extensive research for me when I had a specific condition where she could have simply sent me to a specialist. It saved me lot of time and from having to go through unnecessary testing and procedures. Barb (receptionist) is also very kind and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Amazing Doctor, always sees me when I need her to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2789591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Switched to Dr Mueller from Dr Takhar (should be Mrs Takhar).....what a God send I'm so used to my doctor not caring, Dr. Mueller is a breathe of fresh air, she is caring and compassionate. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2789131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. Mueller is unique in my experience, she is an outstanding doctor and is a gift to me and my daughters and we are blessed to have her as our doctor. She is both a shrewd diagnostician, and a warm, compassionate human being with remarkable people skills. She also has an awesome sense of humour! She truly cares about her patients, she never rushes you and always listens. Barb, her receptionist/assistant, is also very special, her kindness and helpfulness at all time has been a source of comfort to me on many occasions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Mueller is extremely intelligent and up to date in her field. She is kind and her office staff are also kind and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2650733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Mueller is a gift. She is the kind of doctor who sings to babies, never rushes you, hugs you when you are sad, hugs you when she gets excited; she truly cares about her patients. She never rushes you, always ensures that you are heard and that your physical and mental health are in tact. She is a blessing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Dr. Mueller is unique in my experience. She is both a shrewd diagnostician, and a warm, compassionate human being with remarkable people skills. She also has an awesome sense of humour! Barb, her receptionist, is also very special- her kindness has been a source of comfort to me on several occasions. My husband and I feel deeply blessed to have found Dr. Mueller and her awesome staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2590461].votes_count ]]