You may also like

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Mueller is knowledgeable and caring. She did extensive research for me when I had a specific condition where she could have simply sent me to a specialist. It saved me lot of time and from having to go through unnecessary testing and procedures. Barb (receptionist) is also very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Amazing Doctor, always sees me when I need her to.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Switched to Dr Mueller from Dr Takhar (should be Mrs Takhar).....what a God send I'm so used to my doctor not caring, Dr. Mueller is a breathe of fresh air, she is caring and compassionate. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Mueller is unique in my experience, she is an outstanding doctor and is a gift to me and my daughters and we are blessed to have her as our doctor. She is both a shrewd diagnostician, and a warm, compassionate human being with remarkable people skills. She also has an awesome sense of humour! She truly cares about her patients, she never rushes you and always listens. Barb, her receptionist/assistant, is also very special, her kindness and helpfulness at all time has been a source of comfort to me on many occasions.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Elizabeth Mueller's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Absolute aweful experience. Kept me overnight just to question me on my medications and to refer me to someone who had nothing to do with why I was there."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mueller is the absolute best Dr. we have ever had. She is a very kind compassionate person. Barb her receptionist is awesome!"

January 29, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mueller has been extremely helpful and very supportive. She is a wonderful Doctor "

November 24, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "She is always helpful and get the job done but she could do a little better and get some more staff in there"

August 1, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mueller really cares and goes the extra mile to save you time and frustration. Barb her nurse is always wonderful to deal with. They always make time for you"

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mueller is knowledgeable and caring. She did extensive research for me when I had a specific condition where she could have simply sent me to a specialist. ..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor, always sees me when I need her to."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Switched to Dr Mueller from Dr Takhar (should be Mrs Takhar).....what a God send I'm so used to my doctor not caring, Dr. Mueller is a breathe of fresh air, she..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mueller is unique in my experience, she is an outstanding doctor and is a gift to me and my daughters and we are blessed to have her as our doctor. She is b..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mueller is extremely intelligent and up to date in her field. She is kind and her office staff are also kind and helpful."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mueller is a gift. She is the kind of doctor who sings to babies, never rushes you, hugs you when you are sad, hugs you when she gets excited; she truly car..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mueller is unique in my experience. She is both a shrewd diagnostician, and a warm, compassionate human being with remarkable people skills. She also has an..."

October 23, 2014