Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Mueller

We have lost one of the GREATS to retirement but heres to a wonderful retirement Elizabeth....

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Sorry to see her go - always patient,understanding and caring.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Mueller is about to retire, so this is my first and last review. Excellent, excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Excellent experience every time. Helpful in stressful situations, respectful, knowledgeable, kind receptionist Barb.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Had this doctor for many years after dr renner retired - I didn't make an appointment for two years and when I called to make one - she said she no longer had room and to find another one . I was in the same doctors care since I was born and to get replaced is extremely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Like all doctors, she sometimes runs late and that can be frustrating. However, she always sees us for quick visits on the same day we call. My son has a nut allergy and for his minor reactions it is better to go see her and get a prescription for the same medication you would get in the er (and have to wait hours for). She has a great bedside manor and doesn't over prescribe. I recommend her to anyone who asks! Her front staff are amazing and really care about the patients. Sometimes it is hard to get through on the phone. She never rushes you out of your appointment and has even seen my son on her day off when she just happened to be in the office! Great doctor and staff

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff, such a relief after my previous doctor. Seems to care very much about my well being.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Gracious, kind, committed, wonderful. Office staff (Barb) is also a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Absolute aweful experience. Kept me overnight just to question me on my medications and to refer me to someone who had nothing to do with why I was there.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr Mueller is the absolute best Dr. we have ever had. She is a very kind compassionate person. Barb her receptionist is awesome!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016