Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Mueller

Absolute aweful experience. Kept me overnight just to question me on my medications and to refer me to someone who had nothing to do with why I was there.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr Mueller is the absolute best Dr. we have ever had. She is a very kind compassionate person. Barb her receptionist is awesome!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr Mueller has been extremely helpful and very supportive. She is a wonderful Doctor

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

She is always helpful and get the job done but she could do a little better and get some more staff in there

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr Mueller really cares and goes the extra mile to save you time and frustration. Barb her nurse is always wonderful to deal with. They always make time for you

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Mueller is knowledgeable and caring. She did extensive research for me when I had a specific condition where she could have simply sent me to a specialist. It saved me lot of time and from having to go through unnecessary testing and procedures. Barb (receptionist) is also very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Amazing Doctor, always sees me when I need her to.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Switched to Dr Mueller from Dr Takhar (should be Mrs Takhar).....what a God send I'm so used to my doctor not caring, Dr. Mueller is a breathe of fresh air, she is caring and compassionate. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Mueller is unique in my experience, she is an outstanding doctor and is a gift to me and my daughters and we are blessed to have her as our doctor. She is both a shrewd diagnostician, and a warm, compassionate human being with remarkable people skills. She also has an awesome sense of humour! She truly cares about her patients, she never rushes you and always listens. Barb, her receptionist/assistant, is also very special, her kindness and helpfulness at all time has been a source of comfort to me on many occasions.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015