Ratings for Dr. Roger S. Golomb

VERY RUDE FRONT DESK PERSONNEL. THE OFFICE DOES NOT HAVE A CERTIFIED NURSES, ONLY UNQUALIFIED PEOPLE WITHOUT ANY MEDICAL EXPERIENCE.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

A complete waste of time and money. Dr. Golomb was rude and very arrogant. He refused to perform tests requested by another doctor. He spent more time dictating his notes into a recorder than actually talking to me. As I was leaving I asked about the prescription that he mentioned during his dictation. At first he denied that he had prescribed any medication. I had to remind him that even though he did not tell me directly, he dictated that he was prescribing medication. He reluctently wrote the prescriptions (which were for itching) but did not seem the least bit interested in following up with me despite giving me a diagnosis of psoriasis.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

WAITED AN HOUR TO SEE DOCTOR. OFFICE VER DIRTY ESPECIALLY THE BATHROOM. VERY RUDE STAFF.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Dr. Roger S. Golomb's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL