Ratings for Dr. Oliver M. Reed

I've been seeing dr. Reed for almost 2 years now, and would not see anyone else. He is kind, attentive, and funny. I had a bunch of moles which I was thinking the worst of, he quickly put my mind at ease and did a test to find out what they were. The test results came back promptly and he made sure to explain that they were nothing major. He always goes above and beyond to make sure you leave with confidence, and even calls his patients back personally to see how their doing after a procedure. One thing I would suggest though is to make sure you request him as his PA. ( I believe his name is Scott something) Whom I saw once when dr. Reed was out and he was very abrupt and condescending. IaIso felt like I was being rushed, and the questions I were asking were "stupid". You may have to wait a little longer but it's definitely worth it. Thank you Dr. Reed!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr. Oliver Reed is a very professional and intelligent man. My experience with him was more than just satisfying. It was delightful. He is up on the latest developments in medicine. I couldn't ask for a more caring and expert healer. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Reed is the most friendly, pleasant doctor I have ever come in contact with. He immediately greeted me with a smile and took his time to explain my diagnosis & answer all of my questions without rushing me. It was by far the best doctor's appointment I have ever had. I highly recommend Dr. Reed. His staff was also very pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

wonderful dr. seems to know what he is doing. has a great bedside manner. makes you feel very comfortable. all dr's should take lessons from him

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Dr. Oliver M. Reed's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)