Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Hacker

Great Doctor! Very helpful with my adult acne. After 1 month my skin is completely clear. He also treated me with Botox. I look 10 years younger. Very thankful!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I was very upset with my treatment by Dr. Hacker. I went there for three issues: a sty on my eyelid, a mole on the side of my breast, and adult acne. Dr. Hacker referred me to another doctor for the sty on my eyelid. He charged me $200.00 to remove the mole that the wires on my bras were irritating. He said it was cosmetic. I requested a retinoid cream to help my adult acne, which I have used for many years. I have very sensitive skin, but Dr. Hacker did not ask me one question about my skin problems. He coded the prescription as photo aging, which the insurance company would not cover. I did not find out until I went to pick up the prescriptions. When I called the office to inquire about the diagnosis and whether I should make another appointment, the doctor refused. Did Dr. Hacker charge me for removing the mole because the insurance company would pay him less? I have never seen a doctor who did not inquire as to what type of skin problems I have or about my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Hacker is very personable and caring. He is a very good diagnostician when it comes to skin spots.He is also very honest and doesn't "sell" his services.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Steven M. Hacker's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL