Ratings for Dr. Melda Isaac

Dr Isaac saved my skin,my life and found a Melanoma on my back.I recxommend Dr Melda Isaac to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Dr. Melda and her staff stressed to me that she specialized in african american skin and I went thru a few treatments and my skin was worst than I came in. Definitely the worst facility I have been to.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

She has messed up my face and a few other people that I know. Awful in Botox and fillers and just cares about money! She mess up your face and doesnt know how to fix it. she used to be a good doctor but right now she just has become a business woman and doesnt care about her patients at all.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

My husband, teen-age daughter and I have been very happy with Dr. Isaac. We have been treated for everything from acne to mites and skin cancers. Dr. Isaac is one of the most attentive, thorough and knowledgeable doctors I have ever been to. Her staff is also very professional and friendly. I particularly like her receptionist, Michelle, who has been great at relaying messages to Dr. Isaac promptly.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Dr. Isaac is one of the best if not the best Dermatologist in the DMV. I would recommend her to all people of life. Her staff was polite and made my visit a comfortable one.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

Dr. Melda Isaac's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1991)